Made from a blend of recycled cotton, post consumer recycled polyester and a touch of spandex fleece for flexibility, this regular fitting Patagonia Fitz Roy Horizons Uprisal Crewneck Sweatshirt is a new season style and offers comfort across a casual everyday silhouette. Designed by commercial artist Neil Hubert, a large screen printed graphic on the chest shows a reworked version of the famous Patagonia Mount Fitz Roy logo with a black outline and coloured fill. For flexibility, the curved neckline, sleeves and body have ribbed trims which allow for movement whilst encouraging a slightly fitted finish.
Recognised for his analog, hand-done creative style, Neil Hubert has graced the latest Patagonia autumn/winter ‘19 collection with a reworked edition of the renowned mountain range logo. Presented across a selection of casual silhouettes, this season draws inspiration from America’s public lands which are currently under threat from elimination by the government.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 47.5% Recycled Cotton, 47.5% Post-consumer Recycled Polyester, 5% Spandex Fleece
- Rib Knit Collar
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Woven Chest Patch
- On-Seam Flag Label
- Fair Trade Sewing
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page