Patagonia Cotton In Conversion Rugby Shirt
Rugby Big: Tidepool Blue
Patagonia Cotton In Conversion Rugby Shirt in Rugby Big: Tidepool Blue. Tailored to a regular fitting from 100% Cotton in Conversion fabric, this varsity inspired Patagonia rugby shirt is styled with a plain weave collar and a concealed three button placket. Featuring a straight cut hemline, 2” rib knit cuffs and horizontal stripe detailing, this blue rugby shirt is finished with a woven P-6 flag label sewn across the left chest.
Building the best possible products whilst causing no unnecessary harm to the environment, Patagonia is a revolutionary outdoor brand that launched in 1973. Supported by their recent not-for-profit transfer of ownership, Patagonia’s innovative design narrative combines outdoor necessity with an appreciation for mountaineering and climbing heritage.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Cotton in Conversion Fabric
- Plain Weave Collar
- Covered Three Button Placket
- Straight Cut Hem
- Woven Label
- 2” Rib Knit Cuffs
- Regular Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page