Seen here in a piki green colourway, this Patagonia Classic Retro-X Vest has been cut to a regular fit with a raised collar neckline and zip through front. For a soft and insulating finish, 50% recycled bonded sherpa fleece has been used for the shell and a 50% recycled warp-knit mesh with HeiQ Fresh Tech durable odor control lines the inside and sleeves. Designed to be worn for a selection of outdoor and leisurewear activities, the zip front fastening allows for ventilation whilst slim nylon trims on the sleeves and body result in a secure but flexible finish. On the left side of the chest a zip secured compartment is highlighted by a nylon plain weave outer, treated with a durable water repellent finish, and two additional pockets have been added below on either side of the waist.
Offering insulation and a windproof barrier through a versatile, sleeveless silhouette, Patagonia have designed this classic style in an array of fresh colourways inspired by their ‘Our Land’ campaign for autumn/winter ‘19. Following the lives of those fighting for and against American’s public lands, the collection sees deep colour tones and custom graphics presented across signature styles which all work towards efforts of preserving natural environments.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- 100% Polyester Fleece Outer (50% Recycled)
- Lining: 100% Polyester Warp-Knit Mesh
- 100% Nylon Collar and Pocket
- Windproof Barrier
- Zip Up Front With Internal Wind Flap
- Zippered Waist Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Woven Label
- Elasticated Hem
- Hip Length
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page