Patagonia Business Library: Including Let My People Go Surfing, The Responsible Company, Tools for Grassroots Activists
This three part-collection offers a rich insight into the lessons, challenges and left-wing approach from outdoor clothing brand Patagonia. Written by a variety of authors including the brands founder Yvon Chouinard, Vincent Stanley, Nora Gallagher and Lisa Myers, the books included are Let My People Go Surfing, The Responsible Company and Tools for Grassroots Activists. Packaged within a cardboard keepsake box, the series will be inspiring to anyone who is interested in business and the natural world. Totalling 724 pages with full-colour photographs throughout.
Offering over 40 years of radical business wisdom, strategies and practises for profit and nonprofit businesses, this collection has been published by Patagonia through the 1% for the planet organization which donates one percent of sales straight into the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. You can also buy these books individually from Flatspot through the Patagonia subcategory.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- Three Books Totalling 724 Pages
- Cardboard Keepsake Box
- 100% Post-consumer Recycled Paper
- Full Colour Photographs
- Published by Patagonia
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page