The Patagonia Black Hole duffel bag is a 60 litre, weather resistant travel bag. The shell has a hardwearing TPU laminate coating and a durable water repellent finish as well as a small stash pocket.
Featuring two webbing handles, this duffel bag also has haul handles at either side. Adjustable shoulder straps mean you have three potential ways to carry this bag when it's fully loaded.
The main compartment has a U-shaped lid that conceals two zip up mesh pockets on the inside. An internal compression system within helps you pack items down efficiently.
Made with polyester ripstop, this bag is durable but lightweight enough be packed away inside it's own pocket stuffsack for simple storage.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Polyester Ripstop
- TPU-Film Laminated And Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Two Webbing Handles
- Two Haul Handles
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Padded Base
- Zippered Side Pocket
- Internal Compression Straps
- Mesh Pocket In Lid
- Packs Away Into Own Pocket For Storage
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page