Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack in Black. Made from 100% post consumer recycled nylon ripstop and Fair Trade Certified sewn, this single size Patagonia mini hip pack is styled with a 1 litre capacity and with a weather-resistant exterior shell. Featuring a 200-denier inner lining, a soft herringbone webbing belt and a zippered main compartment, this ultralight black Patagonia hip pack is finished with an additional front pocket, a climbing loop attachment, P-6 branding and with stuffsack functionality for additional convenience.
Established in 1973 and renowned for their preservational design style, Patagonia is an environmentally mindful outdoor brand. Pairing sustainability with performance, Patagonia’s explorative narrative and passion for nature combine to remain focused on developing mindful methods that are designed to help slow the effects of climate change.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 1 Litre Capacity
- Body: 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop.
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Bluesign Approved
- Herringbone Webbing Belt With Plastic Buckle
- Woven Patch
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page