A well-insulated and water-resistant design best suited to the change in seasons, this forge-grey Bivy Down Jacket from Patagonia arrives as a staple from the brand’s latest FA20 collection. With a recycled polyester plain weave shell, a DWR finish and 600-fill-power 100% recycled down insulative filling, this long sleeve jacket is set to lock-in warmth with ease when it’s most needed. The reinforced western-style shoulder yoke is coated with a PU finish for added durability, whilst the self-fabric cuffs, the drop-tail hemline and the front-fastened snap placket are designed to bring added reinforcement to the profile. A 7-popper fastening complements the high-rise funnel neckline, whilst the P-6 branded side pockets are styled with innovative micro-fleece lining to ensure comfort is adhered to through any active lifestyle. A hidden interior pocket supplies the wearer with ample space to stash smaller valuables, with the two-tone exterior signing the design off with a refined sense of character and outdoor-ready charm.
Founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia represents a lifestyle as much as it does a brand. Loyal to the environment through its eco-conscious manufacturing methods and environmentally friendly ethos, Patagonia strives to bring consumers closer together through its use of grass-root initiatives and community-led programmes, whilst their authentic appeal and wholly transparent aesthetic speaks to the hundreds.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 4.6-oz Pertex® 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave
- Nylon Yoke Panel
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Padded Collar
- Snap Button Fastening
- Interior, Zipped Chest Pocket
- Two Waist Pockets, Micro Fleece Lined
- Woven Label
- Self-fabric Cuffs
- Drop Tail Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page