Gramicci Sherpa Jacket
Gramicci Sherpa Jacket in Navy. Seen here in a colour block shade, this regular fitting Gramicci jacket is made from 100% polyester Sherpa fleece. Inspired by the archives with a full length YKK zipper fastening and stretchy taped seams, this navy fleece features a high rise collar, elasticated cuffs and a woven elastic hemline. Finished with two mesh-lined front pockets, an exposed seam chest pocket and with woven ‘Gramicci’ flag label branding.
Known for their Yosemite Stonemaster origins and for their technical innovations, Gramicci is a pioneering outdoor brand that was originally founded in 1982 by climber Mike Graham. Backed by their recent Japanese offshoot, Gramicci's ode to the outdoors is one that celebrates the freedom of movement through a unique and climbing centred lens.
View More Gramicci at Flatspot
- 100% Polyester Sherpa Fleece
- Full Length YKK Zipper
- Stretchy Taped Seams
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Woven Label
- Two Zipped Waist Pockets
- One Zipped Chest Pocket
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page