Gramicci Original G Stretch Ripstop Pant
Cut to a relaxed fit with an elasticated waistband, these black Original G Stretch Ripstop Pants by Gramicci are made from a hardwearing, flexible blend of nylon ripstop and spandex. The crotch is gusseted which allows for a full range of movement and an integrated belt within the waistband has been designed to be easily resized to suit with one hand. Providing plenty of space to carry essential items, deep-reach pockets have been added onto either side of the front with mesh pocket bags and on the reverse two welt compartments sit on either side, both secured by velcro and a woven Gramicci label has been attached on the right side. Additional stitching has been added in key stress areas for durability and the legs have straight cut hems which allows the fabric to be rolled to suit.
Gramicci was founded in the late 1980’s in Yosemite, California by Mike Graham and a team of climbing enthusiast friends. Famous for pioneering features such as a gusseted crotch and easily adjustable integrated belt system, the brand has remained true to its simple but effective design style throughout modern collections which incorporate experiential patterns and more vibrant colour tones to enhance original silhouettes.
View More Gramicci at Flatspot
- 94% Nylon Ripstop 6% Spandex
- Elasticated Waist
- Integrated Belt with Adjuster
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Side Seam Pockets
- Two Velcro-fastened Rear Pockets
- Woven Label
- Relaxed Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page