This bright orange spice edition of the Gramicci Original G Shorts are made from durable 100% organic cotton and offers comfort and practicality for both casual wear and active pursuits such as climbing. The elasticated waistband features an integrated black nylon belt with the brands character emblem stitched onto the end in red and can be adjusted using one hand whilst active. Two deep-reach pockets have been added onto either side of the front with an additional velcro secured welt pocket on the back. The crotch is gusseted to allow for movement and the legs have straight cut hems for a clean finish.
Famous for pioneering details such as a gusseted crotch and an integrated nylon belt system, Gramicci was founded in 1988 by Mike Graham and a team of friends who were in need of suitable clothing for climbing in Yosemite, California. Remaining true to their original vision, contemporary styles feature original details whilst also using experimental colour tones and prints that offer a more fashion focused aesthetic.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Elasticated Waist
- Integrated Belt with Adjuster
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Side Seam Pockets
- Velcro-fastened Rear Pocket
- Woven Label
- Relaxed Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page