Gramicci Organic G Pants
Made from soft and durable 100% organic cotton dyed to an indigo ink colourway, these Organic G Pants from Gramicci have been constructed with original climbing-focused features to ensure a high level of comfort suited to everyday and activewear. The waistband is elasticated with an integrated black nylon belt which can be easily adjusted using one hand and is adorned with the brands character logo design in red. A slim single belt loop has been added onto the left side to keep the belt tucked out of the way and two deep-reach pockets are available to secure essential items. The crotch is gusseted to allow for freedom of movement and on the reverse two slim welt pockets have also been added with a woven Gramicci label visible on the right side. The legs have straight cut hems which allows the fabric to be rolled and secured to suit and extra stitching has been added at key stress points for additional strength.
Famous for developing climbing-focused features such as a gusseted crotch, deep-reach pockets and an integrated belt system, Gramicci was founded by Mike Graham and a crew of climbing friends during the 1980’s in Yosemite, California. Born out of a need for clothing that stood up to repetitive wear, abrasion and movement, the brand continues to use original details within its contemporary styles which use organic cotton and nylon ripstop to achieve a durable finish that serves a purpose, whether you’re climbing or seeking comfortable everyday trousers and shorts.
Also Available In:
View More Gramicci at Flatspot
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Elasticated Waist
- Integrated Belt with Adjuster
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Side Seam Pockets
- Two Velcro-fastened Rear Pockets
- Woven Label
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).