Made from a sturdy 100% cotton twill Gramicci G-Shorts maintain durability with a comfortable feel thanks to a gusset along the crotch to ensure a wide, natural range of motion. The loose fit is kept in place through an elasticated waist, further secured by an integrated nylon belt with plastic buckle. Having been initially developed as climbers shorts, they are constructed with two roomy front pockets at either side seam while the rear additionally features two velcro-closed welt pockets. These shorts are dressed in a light purple colouring, pairing perfectly with complementary light colours while red accenting on the belt and back provides a subtle contrast.
Gramicci was inspired by the tough routes that Mark Graham took up the faces of Yosemite, he’s honoured with having made rock climbing one of the most attractive sports of the latter 20th century through his brand which combined quality with style. Their G Pant and Short collections were the first to use a gusset crotch and integrated belt, truly setting the brand apart from others.
Also Available In:
View More Gramicci at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Elasticated Waist
- Integrated Belt with Adjuster
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Side Seam Pockets
- Two Velcro-fastened Rear Pockets
- Woven Label
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).