With its classic workwear-inspired khaki colouring and its blue-collar undertones, this new-season Fort Polk Shirt from Dickies arrives as a welcomed addition to the brand’s latest FA20 collection. Made from 100% cotton with an all-over corduroy appearance, this long sleeve shirt is styled to a regular fitting with single-button adjustable cuffs, a high-low shape defining hemline and a 6-button fastening that flows through the centre of the chest from its pointed collar neckline. Two spacious button-down chest pockets are mirrored either side of the central placket to provide the wearer with ample on-the-go storage space, whilst the monochrome ‘Dickies’ brand tab above the hem, across the placket seals the design off in line with the brand’s ode to craftsmanship and simplified aesthetics.
Still operating out of their Fort Worth, Texas locale, Dickies is a world-renowned brand famed for their workwear and their urban undertones. Inspired by their blue-collar heritage and their industrialised roots, Dickies continues to take both the street and skatewear market by storm thanks to their no-nonsense ode to contemporary creativity.
- 100% Cotton Corduroy
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Two Large Chest Pockets with Button Fastening
- Woven Label
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Curved Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page