Seen here in a monochrome colourway, these new Carhartt Socks have arrived as part of the SS20 collection and are made from a soft, durable blend of cotton, polyester and elastane. Around the top of the ankle ribbing has been added to help keep the fit in place whilst below bold ‘Carhartt’ lettering has been applied using a jacquard technique in white for distinctive branding. The anatomic shape provides all day comfort and is enhanced by french terry inside the toe panel. Available in one size.
Launched in 1994 the WIP line from Carhartt was developed through the original Detroit family owned Carhartt label and has become known for incorporating influences from modern streetwear and fashion within heritage silhouettes and practical designs made for everyday wear. This season uses lightweight fabrics to suit the spring and summer time whilst an eye for detail and finish is consistent throughout.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
Related Content: Carhartt SS20: Collection Overview
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 90% Cotton, 9% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Anatomical Shape
- Jacquard Knit
- Ribbed Uppers
- French Terry Inside Sole Panel
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).