Seen here in a classic shade of black, these Butter Goods Royal Denim Pants combine everyday functionality with a more urbanised aesthetic. Styled to a relaxed, straight-legged fitting, these premium denim jeans are fashioned with a fitted waist, secure belt-loops and neat brass-toned finishings, whilst the contrasting stitching and woven regal-crown decal across the coin-pouch supplies added definition to the design. Two open-curve storage pockets shadow the waistline whilst two patch-pockets on the reverse, one signed off with embroidered decal detailing, and a practical ‘Butter’ branded utility pocket deliver ample storage space should the wearer need to stash away a phone, wallet or set of keys whilst on the go.
Taking everyday staples and enriching them with vibrant creativity boosted by nostalgic ‘90s inspired undertones, all-Aussie Butter Goods have continued to pump a refreshing new identity into an ever-changing market. Founded in ‘08 by school-pal duo Matt Evans and Garth Mariano, Butter Goods are a brand founded by a vision to recycle a little bit of the past into modern-day, contemporary street and skate styling.
Model is wearing a size medium and is 1.75m and weighs 63kg.
- 100% Cotton
- Contrasting Stitching
- Custom Top Button & Fly
- Internal Drawstring
- Two Front Pockets
- One Front Coin Pocket with Embroidered Design
- Two Rear Pockets, one with Embroidered Design
- Leather Patch on Waistband
- Utility Pockets
- Woven Label
- Straight Leg
- Relaxed Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page