Butter Goods Flame Jacket
Butter Goods Flame Jacket in Black. Inspired by fiery ‘90s aesthetics, this 60% nylon and 40% cotton Butter Goods jacket arrives as a long sleeve layer from the brand’s latest release. Styled with a breathable mesh interior lining, elasticated cuffs, a shock pull-cord hemline and a full length YKK zipper fastening that flows through the centre of the chest to complement the high rise collar, this rubberised ‘Butter’ branded jacket is signed off with a white and red embroidered outline flame trim that wraps around the lower waist for a creative sense of contemporary character.
Sibling brand to Lo-Fi and Cash Only, Butter Goods is an open minded and eclectic skatewear brand founded by school friends Garth Mariano and Matt Evans in 2008. Backed by their ‘For The City’, ‘Global Rhythms’ and ‘Contact’ edits, as well as by collaborations with brands including FTC and DC Shoes, Perth-based Butter Goods’ unique sense of character and open minded design style are traits that usher the brand in the right direction for their latest Q421 drop.
View More Butter Goods at Flatspot
- 60% Nylon, 40% Cotton
- Stand Up Collar
- Rubber Chest Logo
- Flame Graphic with Embroidered Outline
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Drawcord Adjustable Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page