Offering a relaxed fit that’s ideal for both leisure and skatewear, the Butter Goods Field Pants in black are constructed from 100% cotton to provide the wearer with longevity through their wear. To allow for a custom fit, an elasticated waist with an adjustable custom pattern black and blue nylon belt can be found whilst contrasting-coloured orange pull cords at the leg openings give way for customizable cuff styling. Two concealed welt pockets feature either side of the waist whilst an additional zip-fastened pocket can be found on the right thigh and to the rear right side. Paying homage to retro ‘90s skate culture, these stylish lifestyle-inspired trousers are a staple style from the brand’s latest Q120 collection.
Encapsulating the ‘90s style and expressionistic aesthetic, Butter Goods’ latest spring/summer collection continues to push boundaries. Supplying high-quality apparel season after season, there’s no surprise as to how or why Butter Goods is a firm favourite brand here at Flatspot due to their authenticity and gimmick-free attitude.
- 100% Cotton
- Elasticated Waist with Integrated Webbing Belt
- False Fly
- Two Zipped Front Pockets
- One Zipped Rear Welt Pocket
- Mesh Pocket on Right Leg
- Rubber 'Butter' Branded Logo
- Drawcord Adjustable Cuffs
- Straight Leg
- Relaxed Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page