Butter Goods '92 T-Shirt
Seen here in ash grey the ‘92 T-Shirt is a new style from Perth based Butter Goods. Introduced as part of the Q3 release, this style is made from 6oz cotton and features a colourful screen printed design on the centre of the chest. Applied using puff inks which result in a subtle 3D effect, the graphic shows three abstract shapes coloured in tones of blue, yellow and red with bold ‘Butter’ text underneath. The curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim for comfort and fit retention, whilst the body and short sleeves have straight cut hems.
Known for their musically inspired graphics which for this season include references to James Brown, Funkadelic and Dorothy Norwood, Butter Goods are an independent clothing brand based in Perth, Western Australia. Founded by school friends Garth Mariano and Matt Evans in 2008, each season introduces a fresh selection of graphics across tees, hoodies and accessories made using high quality cut and sew techniques.
View More Butter Goods at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Puff Printed Logo
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page