Butter Goods '92 Hoodie
Featuring a new season graphic screen printed centrally on the chest using puff effect inks, this black ‘92 Hoodie from Butter Goods is made from a heavyweight cotton fleece with a soft brushed reverse. The attached hood has been constructed with two layers for additional warmth, and can be adjusted using black plaited pullcords. Below this the printed design shows abstract shapes coloured in blue, yellow and red with bold ‘Butter’ text underneath in mint green. At the waist a kangaroo pouch pocket offers space to carry essentials or can be used as a hand warmer and wide ribbed cuffs complete the body and sleeves.
Arriving as part of the Butter Goods Q3 release which reflects ongoing musical inspirations with a focus on James Brown, Funkadelic and Dorothy Norwood in particular this season, this hoodie is a staple everyday style made from heavyweight cotton that makes it ideal for wearing throughout the colder months. Launched in 2008 by Garth Mariano and Matt Evans, Butter Goods are based in Perth, Australia.
View More Butter Goods at Flatspot
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
- Brushed Interior
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Puff Printed Chest Logo
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page