Bronze 56K Tech Pants
Seen here in navy, these Tech Pants from Bronze 56k are made from 100% cotton and feature large knee patch pockets which add a utilitarian vibe to the silhouette. The waistband is secured by a single button and a fly zipper has been added below. In seam pockets are available on either side of the front for storage of essentials, in addition to the knee compartments which each have custom rubber pulls. Subtle panelling adds extra character and on the reverse an additional pocket has the same rubber pull and a woven ‘B’ emblem logo label above. On the corner of the left ankle another woven label has been attached for further branding and the legs have straight cut hems.
Founded in 2012 by childhood friends Peter Sidlauskas and Pat Murray, Bronze 56k is an independent skater owned company based in New York City. Seasonal releases of t-shirts, sweats, accessories and skate hardware are enhanced by custom graphics which pay homage to ‘90s culture and the early days of the internet.
View More Bronze 56K at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Top Button & Zip Fly Fastening
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Rear Pockets
- Two Zippered Knee Pockets
- Contrasting Stitching
- Rubber Zip Pulls
- Woven Label
- Rubber Branded Patch
- Wide Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page