Vetra Needle Cord Overshirt
Constructed from a blend of fine wale cotton corduroy with a small amount of stretch for mobility, this beige Needle Cord Overshirt is a versatile and hard wearing outerwear style crafted using Vetra’s extensive history within designing authentic French workwear. For a classic look the front is fastened by large light coloured circular matte buttons which lead to a wide pointed collar neckline that can be raised for protection. On either side of the chest two large shaped edge patch pockets are available for storage of essentials or tools with open top entrance points. For a clean finish the body and long sleeves have straight cut hems and two wide side slits have been inserted to allow for movement and layering.
A fresh rework for autumn/winter ‘19 of a signature jacket style from Vetra, this Needle Cord Overshirt can be layered to suit throughout the year and worn for a variety of different occasions. Offering longevity through both the aesthetic and durable construction, Vetra has been in production for almost 100 years and remains based in France where design and manufacture takes place.
Also Available In:
View More Vetra at Flatspot
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Two Chest Pockets
- Side Splits
- Straight Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).