Patagonia Synchilla Vest in Black. Tailored to a regular fitting from 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece, this Fair Trade Certified Patagonia vest is styled with a full length YKK zipper fastening and an anti-pilling fabric finish. Featuring a panelled stand collar, nylon bound seams and a woven elastic hemline, this black Patagonia vest is finished with two zippered front pockets, a single plain weave chest pocket and with woven P-6 branding sewn across the pocket’s zip pull.
Internationally recognised for their mindful manufacturing methods, Patagonia is a pioneering outdoor brand launched in 1973 by activist Yvon Chouinard. Known for their technical apparel, heavy duty pack gear and for their preservative mindset, Patagonia’s ode to the outdoors is one that continues to evolve season after season.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Double Sided Fleece
- Anti-pilling Finish
- 100% Nylon Chest Pocket & Trims
- Pocket Bags: 100% Recycled Polyester Warp-Knit Brushed Mesh
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Stand Up Collar
- Full Length YKK Zipper
- Zipped Chest Pocket
- Two Zipped Waist Pockets
- Nylon Bound Seams
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page