Featuring documentation of various adventures accompanied by 288 pages of black and white photographs and 24 full colour images, Beyond the Mountain has been written by Steve House and Scott Johnston and tells the story of how Steve House become one of - if not the best - Alpine climbers in the world. Inspiring for anyone with an interest in climbing or the great outdoors, the foreword has been written by South Tyrolese mountaineer Reinhold Messner. Published by Patagonia and printed onto 100% post-consumer waste paper.
Winner of the 2009 Broadman Tasker Award and the 2009 Banff Mountain Book Award for Mountain Literature, this softcover edition of Beyond the Mountain captures the life of high-altitude Alpine climber Steve House. Following his ethos of ‘the simpler you make things, the richer the experience becomes’, House spends his time running Mountain Performance Workshops, writing and with his family.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 6" x 9 1/4"
- Printed on 100% Post-consumer Waste Paper
- 288 Pages
- 24 Pages of Colour Photographs
- Published by Patagonia
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page