Closer to the Ground (Paperback)
Published by Patagonia and written by fly-fishing ambassador Dylan Tomine, this updated and revised edition of Closer to the Ground features vibrant full-colour photographs and seasonal family-friend recipes. With a love for sharing his knowledge of nature with his children, this book explores the natural world whilst giving tips on foraging, cooking and eating. Measuring to an easy to carry size of 6” x 7.5”, you can take this book on the move with you to influence your own collections from nature, or gift to young friends and family to influence their learning journey.
Blueberry farmer, Patagonia brand ambassador and writer, Dylan Tomine is passionate about the natural world and continues to share his passion through articles and publications. Appearing in the New York Times, the Flyfish Journal, the Drake and Golfweek Tomine resides in Bainbridge Island, WA.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Paper
- 256 Pages
- Full-Colour Photographs
- 6" x 7.5"
- Published by Patagonia
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).