Let My People Go Surfing
Giving an insight into the lessons and knowledge of Patagonia founder and ‘reluctant businessman’ Yvon Chouinard, this revised edition of Let My People Go Surfing is a great guide for anyone seeking ways to do business a little differently to the norm. Printed onto 272 pages of 100% recycled paper, Chouinard discusses the early days of Patagonia, challenges faced along the way and successes of a left-wing approach to design, manufacture and business. From their Worn Wear Tour, famous Black Friday 2012 campaign, and on-site childcare, Patagonia remains one of the most influential outdoor apparel brands that has stayed true to their ethos during a fast-paced world.
Born through a need for reusable outdoor climbing equipment and clothing that could stand up to abrasion and allow for movement, Yvon Chouinard founded Patagonia in 1973 and has made history with his unique business plan, environmental campaigns and built-to-last products. If you are interested in learning more about the history and setup behind Patagonia, check out the three-part collection Patagonia Business Library.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Paper
- 272 Pages
- 6.5" x 9.5"
- Published by Penguin Random House®
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).