Vans Skate Old Skool Shoes
Butter Leather Black, Green
Vans Skate Old Skool Shoes in Butter Leather Black and Green. Part of the brand’s Skate Classics collection and styled with buttered leather uppers, this Vans Skate Old Skool is styled in a black and khaki green colourway with contrast white stitching throughout. Featuring revised DURACAP reinforcements, a new two-part foxing, a moulded heel counter and a PopCush footbed, this low collar Vans skate shoe also features a classic rubber Waffle outsole for increased grip and traction. Rounded cord-like laces secure the leather tongue in place, whilst locked-in straps provide additional security. Finished with padded collar, khaki green side stripes, a tonal inner lining and with Vans’ all-new Skate Classics branding seen across the woven checkerboard flag label and the ‘Off The Wall Skateboarding’ heel scabs.
Renowned for their Rubber Shoe Company heritage and for their West Coast surf, skate and streetwear influence, Vans is a pioneering skateboard brand home to the likes of Chima Ferguson, Dick Rizzo and Justin Henry. Originally launched in 1966 and continually supported by influential edits such as their recent ‘Much Quiet’ and ‘Nice to See You’ releases.
View More Vans at Flatspot
- Leather Uppers
- Revised DURACAP Upper Reinforcement Shape
- New 2 Part Foxing
- Pop Cush Footbed
- Molded Heel Counter
- Tongue Straps for Locked in Fit
- Flag Label
- Rubber Waffle Outsole
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page