Unexpected: 30 years of Patagonia Photography (Hardcover)
Containing over 100 photographs from Patagonia’s iconic catalogues, Unexpected: 30 years of Patagonia Photography is a hardcover book compiled by the brands photo editor Jane Sievert and the company’s first director of marketing and advertising Jennifer Ridgeway. Both holding rich roots within the brand, each image has been carefully selected and gives an entertaining insight into the history of Patagonia, its ambassadors and how its identity has developed throughout time. Images from new and seasoned contributors such as Paul Dix, Greg Epperson, John Kelly and John Russel to name a few features throughout, accompanied by essays from the photo editors.
Founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is the leading outdoor wear brand for consciously made clothing and accessories. Known not only for their high quality products, a rich community has developed around the company for those with a passion for the great outdoors and a desire to protect its natural beauty. Purposeful and with its own style, this book includes a selection of images taken throughout the brands history and is sure to inspire and amuse.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- Over 100 Photographs
- Published by Patagonia
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).