Stan Ray OG Painter Pants
Stan Ray OG Painter Pants in 90s Fade. Relaxed fitting and made from 100% cotton, these ‘90s fade Stan Ray painter pants are designed with bar-tacked seams and a triple stitched construction. Featuring a 17” leg opening, a classic belt loop waist and a single button secured zipper fly, these blue denim Stan Ray painter pants are finished with four traditional pockets, an integrated coin stash, a woven hammer loop, additional utility pockets and with embroidered flag label branding.
Known for their hard wearing apparel and for their iconic OG-107 military uniform legacy, Stan Ray is an explorative label founded in 1972 by Earl Ray Beard. Supported by collaborations with the likes of YMC and Butter Goods sibling brand Lo-Fi, Stan Ray is a progressive workwear label led by a passion for everyday utility.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Triple Stitched Construction
- Bar-tacked Stress Points
- Top Button & Zip Fly
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pocket
- Two Rear Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Side Utility Pockets
- Woven Label
- 17" Leg Opening
- Straight Leg
- Relaxed Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page