Polar Happy Sad Classic Socks
A staple accessory from Polar Skate Co., these black Happy Sad Classic Socks incorporate the brand’s famous cartoon face graphic which has appeared in their creative skate videos and marketing campaigns. Woven from a blend of cotton, polyester and elastane, these socks have the perfect amount of stretch for everyday comfort whilst a ribbed panel around the ankle helps to keep the style in place whilst on the move. Classically styled, two contrasting white bands wrap around the ankles whilst the happy sad faces design sits on the top of the toes.
Since being founded in 2011 by skater and filmmaker Pontus Alv, Polar Skate Co. have gained an international reputation for their creative skate videos such as ‘The Strongest of The Strange’ and ‘I Like It Here Inside My Mind, Don’t Wake Me This Time’ which include solid clips from the likes of Aaron Herringtone, Dane Brady, Hjalte Halberg and Jacob Ovgren. Winter ‘19 welcomes a fresh selection of custom artwork across casual apparel made for everyday wear.
Also Available In:
Related Content: Polar: One Item Three Ways
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 85% Cotton 10% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Jacquard Woven
- Rib Uppers
- Striped Cuffs
- Happy Sad Design
- S / M - 39/42
- L / XL - 43/46
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).