Patagonia Regenerative Organic Crewneck Sweatshirt
Patagonia Regenerative Organic Crewneck Sweatshirt in Ink Black. Made from 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton and tailored to a unisex fitting, this Fair Trade Certified Patagonia sweater arrives as part of the brand’s latest release. Featuring a V-insert rib knit collar, cuffed set-in sleeves and a woven elastic hemline, this black sweater is finished with a woven P-6 flag label sewn across the left chest.
Founded by climber and activist Yvon Chouinard in 1973, Patagonia is a pioneering outdoor brand known for their industry transparency and for their mindful manufacturing methods. Led by a goal of becoming 100% carbon neutral by 2025, Patagonia’s ode to the outdoors is one that focuses on sustainability and preservation at its core.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ Cotton
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Rib Knit Collar
- Set-In Sleeves
- Woven Chest Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Unisex Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page