Patagonia Fisherman's Rolled Beanie
Knitted from a blend of 96% recycled polyester and 4% spandex yarn, this black Fisherman’s Rolled Beanie from Patagonia offers itch-free comfort and warmth for wear throughout autumn and winter. The shallow fit will skim the ears and may look small but will stretch over time with wear. The wide cuff can be adjusted to suit and a small woven Patagonia P-6 label has been attached around its edge.
A staple headwear style from Patagonia for autumn/winter ‘19, this acrylic blend beanie uses post-consumer polyester made from plastic soda bottles. Since 1973 Patagonia has been designing consciously made outdoor wear and accessories that stand the test of time both in their construction and aesthetic. This season looks to the fight for America’s public lands for inspiration, through campaigns, colour tones and print patterns.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Single Fold
- Woven Label
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).