Patagonia Everyday Beanie
Patagonia Everyday Beanie in Hemlock Green. Made from a blend of upcycled and recycled fabrics, this single sized Patagonia beanie is Fair Trade Certified. Featuring a stretchy rib knit construction with a deep fit, this green Patagonia beanie is finished with a fully adjustable cuff and with a woven P-6 flag label sewn across the front.
Using business as a way of implementing and inspiring sustainable solutions to the current climate crisis, Patagonia is a revolutionary outdoor brand founded in 1973. Inspired by their climbing and mountaineering heritage, as well as by their ties to grassroot environmental activism, Patagonia’s open-minded narrative is one led by a goal of becoming 100% carbon neutral by 2025.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 50% Post Industrial Recycled Cotton, 47% Recycled Polyester, 3% Other Fibre Yarn
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Rib Knit Cuff
- Low Profile
- One Size
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page