Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket
New Navy, Wax Red
Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket in New Navy and Wax Red. Made from semi-recycled polyester bonded ¼ pile fleece with a warp-knit mesh lining and HeiQ® Pure odor control, this Fair Trade Certified Patagonia jacket is tailored to a regular fitting. Vintage inspired with a full length YKK zipper, Y-joint sleeves, elasticated cuffs and a woven elastic hemline, this navy Patagonia jacket is finished with exposed flat seam stitching, contrasting wax red accents, two zippered front pockets and with a contrasted P-6 embroidered chest panel with a single zippered pocket.
Established in 1973 by environmentalist Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is a pioneering outdoor brand known for their sustainable resourcing and their passion for preservation. Inspired by their mountaineering and climbing culture roots, Patagonia’s explorative design style pairs mindful manufacturing with a passion for reducing environmental impact.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Polyester Bonded Sherpa Fleece Outer (50% Recycled Materials)
- Lining: 100% polyester (50% recycled) Warp-knit Mesh
- 100% Nylon Collar and Pocket Trim
- Internal Windproof Membrane
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- High Neck
- Zip Up Front With Internal Wind Flap
- Zippered Waist Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Y-Joint Sleeves
- Elasticated Cuffs & Hem
- Hip Length
- Regular Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page