Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt in Mountain Peak: New Navy. Tailored to a regular fitting, this Fair Trade Certified™ Patagonia sweatshirt is made from 100% recycled polyester fleece. Featuring a quarter-zip fastening, raglan sleeves, a flat-seam construction and a woven elastic hem, this navy Patagonia sweater is finished with an all-over mountain sublimation print, a zippered chest pocket and a woven P-6 flag label.
Led by their own ‘build soil, capture carbon’ ethos, Patagonia is a visionary outdoor brand pairing performative design with an appreciation for environmental preservation. Established in 1973 by climber Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is an open-minded brand supported by their strive to become 100% carbon neutral by 2025 and by their recent not-for-profit transfer of ownership.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Moisture-Wicking Fleece Lining
- Low Impact Dye Process
- Quarter-Zip Front
- Zip Through Collar
- Raglan Sleeves
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Flat-Seam Construction
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Woven Label
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page