Nike ACG Trail Shorts in Black, Dark Smoke Grey and Summit White. Tailored to a regular fitting with an above-knee cut, these Nike ACG shorts are made from 100% recycled nylon with a DWR coated exterior. Featuring a woven elastic waistband with an integrated webbing belt, these black Nike ACG shorts are finished with two front pockets, a single rear pocket and with embroidered ‘ACG’ branding sewn across the left leg.
Recognised for their technical apparel and for styles including the Air Moc and Air Mowabb, Nike’s All Conditions Gear (ACG) subdivision was founded during the early ‘90s. Drawing inspiration from mountaineering, climbing and hiking culture, Nike ACG’s progressive design narrative pairs explorative function with a passion for adapted outdoor necessity.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Nike ACG products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Nylon
- Made With 100% Recycled Fibres
- DWR Finish
- Elasticated Waist with Integrated Belt
- Embroidered Logo
- Two Front Pockets
- One Rear Pocket
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
Nike ACG Men's Bottoms
31.5 - 37.5
35 - 37.5
32 - 35
37.5 - 41
35 - 38
41 - 44
38 - 43
44 - 47
If you're on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your body measurements for hips and chest/bust correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
How To Measure
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part ( typically where your body bends to the side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.