Nike ACG New Sands Shorts in Black and Summit White. Styled with a stretchy mesh liner and an elasticated waistband, these above-knee Nike ACG shorts are made from a polyester-elastane blend. Featuring an integrated webbing belt, two side pockets and a concealed rear pocket, these black Nike ACG shorts are finished with an embroidered Swoosh and ACG logo.
Known for styles including the Air Moc and Air Mowabb, Nike’s All Conditions Gear (ACG) subdivision was founded during the early ‘90s. Inspired by a passion for climbing, hiking and alpine sports, Nike ACG is an open-minded label that strives to maximise the use of every garment through processes of protection and adaptability.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Nike ACG products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Stretchy Brief Liner
- Elasticated Waist with Integrated Belt
- Embroidered Logos
- Two Side Pockets
- Concealed Rear Pocket
- Loose Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
Nike ACG Men's Bottoms
31.5 - 37.5
35 - 37.5
32 - 35
37.5 - 41
35 - 38
41 - 44
38 - 43
44 - 47
If you're on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your body measurements for hips and chest/bust correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
How To Measure
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part ( typically where your body bends to the side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.