Nike ACG Dri-FIT Fleece Short Sleeve Crewneck Sweatshirt in Ashen Slate and Black. Crafted from at least 75% sustainable materials and tailored to a spacious fitting, this oversized Nike ACG sweatshirt is styled with a brushed interior and half-length sleeves. Featuring a flexible rib knit hemline, a casual crew collar and short raglan sleeves, this blue slate Nike ACG sweater is enhanced to feature the brand’s absorbent and ventilating Dri-FIT fabrication. Finished with soft ribbed details, tonal stitched seams and with printed ACG yin-yang graphics displayed across both the chest and the rear.
Renowned for their Air Mowabb, Deschutz Sandal and Air Moc lineage, as well as for their ties to the infamous Nike Hiking, Nike’s All Conditions Gear (ACG) subdivision was launched in 1989. Taking creative inspiration from mountaineering culture and a life in the outdoors, Nike ACG’s influential legacy is one that is continually evolving.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Nike ACG products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 75% Cotton, 25% Polyester
- Made From At Least 75% Recycled & Organic Fibres
- Heavy, Loop-back French Terry Fabric
- Rib Knit Collar
- Raglan Sleeves
- Printed Graphics
- Woven Label
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Relaxed Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page