Converse One Star Pro Shaggy Suede Shoes in Egret and Black. Drawing creative inspiration from throwback classics, this shaggy suede Converse One Star Pro is designed with rubber backed vintage uppers. Featuring a moulded CX foam sockliner, a vulcanised black rubber midsole and a CONS traction outsole, this beige Converse One Star Pro also features cut-out One Star side walls and printed CONS insoles. Finished with flat laces, an embossed and elasticated tongue and with Converse CONS rubber licence plates.
Recognised for their Rubber Shoe Company origins, for their Chuck Taylor legacy and for their courtside heritage, Converse is a pioneering sportswear brand founded in 1908. Launching their CONS skate line in 2009, Converse is a visionary brand backed by on-going collaborations with brands including Carhartt WIP, Stussy and Pop Trading Company.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Converse products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- Rubber Backed Vintage Suede Upper
- Cut Out One Star on Sidewalls
- Elasticated Tongue
- Embossed Tongue Label
- Moulded CX Foam Sockliner
- Vulcanised Midsole
- CONS Traction Rubber Outsole
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
Converse shoe size conversions can vary between models. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the model name and colourway of the shoe(s) you're interested in, and we'll be happy to help.