Converse One Star Pro Ox Sean Greene Shoes in Black and Sap Green. The debut colourway of team rider Sean Greene, this Converse One Star Pro Ox is designed with 12oz canvas uppers with rubber-backed suede panelling. Featuring a moulded CX foam sockliner, a vulcanised midsole and CONS traction, this black Converse One Star Pro Ox also features commemorative PSP26 foxing detailing in honour of Pablo Ramirez. Reflective details feature across the cut-out Chevron Star side walls and heel, whilst flat laces secure the strapped tongue in place. Finished with custom printed insoles and with contrasting Converse CONS heel plates.
Launched in 2009 as the sportswear brand’s official skate subdivision, Converse CONS is a pioneering brand home to skaters including Alexis Sablone, Louie Lopez and Sage Elsesser. Inspired by their Chuck Taylor legacy and by an appreciation for courtside culture, Converse is an influential label backed also by edits including Case Study, Seize the Seconds and Veredas.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Converse products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- Sean Greene Pro Model
- 12oz Canvas Uppers
- Rubbed Backed Suede Panels
- Reflective Chevron Star & Heel Stripe
- Commemorative PSP26 Foxing Tape
- Embossed Tongue Label
- Moulded CX Foam Sockliner
- Custom Printed Insoles
- Vulcanised Midsole
- CONS Traction Rubber Outsole
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
Converse shoe size conversions can vary between models. Please get in touch at email@example.com letting us know the model name and colourway of the shoe(s) you're interested in, and we'll be happy to help.