Columbia Summerdry Brief 7" Shorts in Metal. Regular fitting and made from 100% nylon with a quick-drying fabrication, these above-knee Columbia shorts are styled with a 7” inseam and a drawcord elasticated waist. Featuring both Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 and Omni-Shield™ technology built in, these metal blue Columbia shorts also feature an internal compression short for additional comfort. Finished with two side pockets, additional utility pockets and with woven flag label branding.
Recognised for their patented Omni-Tech™ fabrics and for their ties to the Pacific Northwest, Columbia Sportswear is a visionary label launched in 1937. Inspired by mountaineering, hiking and alpine sport culture, Columbia is a visionary brand led by their own passion for exploration and by their own ‘it’s perfect, now make it better’ design ethos.
- 100% Nylon
- Lining: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane Pointelle Mesh
- Omni-Shade™ Broad Spectrum UPF 50 Sun Protection
- Omni-Shield™ Advanced Repellency
- Quick Dry Fabric
- Elasticated Drawcord Waist
- Interior Comfort Compression Short
- Two Side Pockets
- Additional Utility Pockets
- Woven Label
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
32 - 34
29 - 32
35 - 37
32 - 35
38 - 40
36 - 39
41 - 43
40 - 43
44 - 46
44 - 47
48 - 50
How To Measure
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part ( typically where your body bends to the side), keeping the tape horizontal.