Columbia Silver Ridge Utility Convertible Pants in Stone Green. Designed to be zipped off at the knees, these convertible Columbia pants are made from 100% recycled polyester and are tailored to a regular fitting. Featuring a straight leg cut, a reinforced seat, a partial elasticated waistband and a removable webbing belt, these khaki green Columbia pants also feature built-in Omni-Shade™ and Omni-Wick™ technology. Finished with two side pockets, two rear pockets and with additional utility pockets for maximised storage.
Known for their Hat Company origins and for their patented Omni-Tech™ fabrics, Columbia is a pioneering outdoor brand led by their own ‘it’s perfect, now make it better’ ethos. Drawing influence from hiking, mountaineering and climbing culture, Columbia Sportswear is a progressive outdoor label with an indomitable spirit to match.
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Omni-Shade™ Broad Spectrum UPF 50 Sun Protection
- Omni-Wick™ Technology
- Convertible, Zip-Off Design
- Partial Elastic Waist
- Removable Webbing Belt
- Reinforced Seat
- Two Side Pockets
- Two Rear Pockets
- Additional Utility Pockets
- Straight Leg
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
How To Measure
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part ( typically where your body bends to the side), keeping the tape horizontal.