Columbia Pike Lake II Hooded Jacket in Raw Honey and Shark. Designed with a Omni-Heat™ reflective lining and a PFC-free DWR exterior, this Columbia jacket is made from 100% recycled polyester with 100% recycled polyester insulation. Featuring a full length zipper, a toggle-cord hood, an integrated chin guard and elasticated cuffs, this orange Columbia jacket is finished with two waist pockets, an inner security pocket and printed Columbia branding.
Led by ‘Tough Mother’ Gert Boyle and based in the Pacific Northwest, Columbia is a pioneering outdoor brand that launched in 1937. Inspired by their Hat Company origins and by their own patented Omni-Tech™ fabrics, Columbia’s explorative design narrative continues to evolve season after season.
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective Lining
- 100% Recycled Polyester Insulation
- PFC-Free DWR Coating
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Full Length Zipper Fastening
- Integrated Chin Guard
- Two Waist Pockets
- Inner Security Pocket
- Elasticated Cuffs & Hem
- Printed Logo
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
14 - 14.5
32 - 35
15 - 15.5
35 - 38
16 - 16.5
38 - 41
17 - 17.5
42 - 45
18 - 18.5
46 - 49
19 - 19.5
50 - 53
How To MeasureNeck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
Chest: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades.
Sleeve: Start at the centre back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to next even number.