Columbia Hike Half Zip Fleece in Shasta and Collegiate Navy. A panelled design with a contrasting chest pocket, this relaxed fitting Columbia fleece is made from 100% polyester. Featuring a smooth face construction with built-in Omni-Wick™ technology, this blue Columbia fleece also features a half-length zipper, elasticated cuffs and a woven elastic hem. Finished with two zippered waist pockets, a zipped chest pocket and with embroidered branding.
Led by ‘Tough Mother’ Gert Boyle and based in the Pacific Northwest, Columbia is a visionary outdoor brand that launched in 1937. Pairing technical innovation with an appreciation for alpine and mountaineering culture, Columbia is an influential brand known also for their patented Omni-Tech™ fabrics and technologies.
- 100% Polyester
- Smooth Face Fleece
- Omni-Wick™ Technology
- Half Length Zip Fastening
- Zipped & Panelled Chest Pocket
- Embroidered Branding
- Two Zippered Front Pockets
- Elastic Bound Cuffs & Hem
- Relaxed Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
14 - 14.5
32 - 35
15 - 15.5
35 - 38
16 - 16.5
38 - 41
17 - 17.5
42 - 45
18 - 18.5
46 - 49
19 - 19.5
50 - 53
How To MeasureNeck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
Chest: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades.
Sleeve: Start at the centre back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to next even number.