Butter Goods Wharfie Beanie
This slate coloured edition of the Butter Goods Wharfie Beanie is made from acrylic and has been knitted to a loose design to allow for flexibility and comfort. Simple and versatile, the short cut shape will sit high on the head and the crown is slightly structured with stitched dart lines running down from the top centre point. The wide rollover cuff provides additional warmth around the forehead and a small red woven label has been attached onto the top edge showing the brand's signature ‘Butter’ text logo. One size suits most in this style.
Founded in 2008 by two school friends Matt Evans and Garth Mariano, the Butter Goods team are based in Perth, Western Australia where they design seasonal collections of cut and sew clothing and accessories inspired by ‘90s styling, music, art and skateboarding. This season pays reference to Nina Simone, a classic cartoon character and planet earth.
View More Butter Goods at Flatspot
- Loose Knit Gauge Beanie
- 100% Acrylic
- Woven Label On Edge
- Short Cut
- One Size
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page