Butter Goods Heavyweight Plaid Hoodie
Butter Goods Heavyweight Plaid Hoodie in Black and White. A workwear inspired sweater made from heavyweight plaid fabric, this black and white Butter Goods hoodie is designed to provide ample warmth. Featuring tricot lined cuffed sleeves, a colour block woven elastic hemline and a split panel hood, this checkered hoodie also features a dual-entry kangaroo pocket above the hem. Finished with colour matched stitchings and with an embroidered ‘Butter Worldwide’ flag label.
Founded in 2008 and sibling to Lo-Fi and Cash Only, Butter Goods is a 100% skater owned and operated brand known for their ‘90s hip hop references and their love for old school jazz culture. Home to skaters including Ben Gore, Casey Foley and Philly Santosuosso, Butter Goods’ creative design style pairs custom graphics, block tone palettes and nostalgic references together through one unique lens.
View More Butter Goods at Flatspot
- Brushed Fabric
- Double Layer Hood
- Tricot Sleeve Lining
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Woven Label
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page