Butter Goods Field Cargo Pants in Slate. Baggy fitting and made from 100% cotton, these distressed Butter Goods pants are styled with a tapered leg and adjustable pull-cord cuffs. Featuring a belt loop waist, a single button secured zipper fly and tonal stitched seams, these slate grey Butter Goods pants are finished with two waist pockets, two rear pockets, two cargo pockets and with a woven Butter Equipment flag label.
Known for edits including Global Rhythms, Contact, Charles Mingus and Contours, Butter Goods is a highly creative skate brand founded in 2008 by Matt Evans and Garth Mariano. Inspired by an appreciation for jazz, hip-hop and streetwear culture Butter Goods’ progressive style pairs ‘90s nostalgia with a passion for comfortable and practical design.
- 100% Cotton
- Distressed Washed
- Top Button & Zip Fly
- YKK Zipper Fly
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Rear Pockets
- Additional Cargo Pockets
- Woven Label
- Adjustable Pull-Cord Cuffs
- Tapered Leg
- Baggy Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page