Butter Goods Dougie Plaid Overshirt in Rust, Black and White. Utility inspired and made from a heavyweight polyester-cotton blend, this flannel Butter Goods shirt is designed with a full length zipper fastening. Featuring a fabric strap and button collar closure, adjustable cuffs and a reinforced hem, this rust red Butter Goods overshirt is finished with an all-over plaid pattern, two waist pockets, a single chest pocket and with embroidered graphic detailing.
Inspired by ‘80s and ‘90s skate nostalgia and by their Australian skate scene ties, Butter Goods is a highly creative brand founded in 2008. Led by Garth Mariano and Matt Evans, Butter Goods’ progressive design narrative pairs retro sportswear references with an appreciation for jazz music, hip-hop and throwback film culture.
Model is 6ft1 (1.85m) and is wearing a size Medium.
Measurements: Chest - 33.2" /84.5cm / Waist - 31”/ 78cm
- 60% Polyester, 40% Cotton
- Heavyweight Flannel
- Full Length Zipper Fastening
- Fabric Strap & Button Collar Closure
- Two Waist Pockets
- Single Chest Pocket
- Embroidered Graphics
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
Butter Goods Jackets
How To Measure
Chest is measured from pit to pit (where sleeve opening meets body). Length is measured from High Point Shoulder where the shoulder meets the neck opening to the hem (bottom of the garment).