Vetra Needle Cord Overshirt
Designed and made in France, this navy Needle Cord Overshirt from Vetra is made from 98% cotton corduroy with 2% elastane for comfort and movement. The corduroy has a fine wale texture which gives this style a classic look which complements the wide collar neckline and utilitarian design. Securing the front and allowing for personalised styling, five large circular buttons fasten the front alongside a wide placket and on either side of the chest two shaped edge patch pockets are available for storage of essentials or tools. The sleeves have straight cut cuffs which can be rolled and tucked to suit, whilst the body has two wide side inserts to support movement and layering. The hem of the body is also straight for a crisp finish.
Founded in 1927 by Edouard Beerens, Vetra stay true to their history and roots every season through an array of considered workwear styles made with purpose and longevity in mind. Flat fell seams can be found across this design which ensures a durable finish, whilst the selected fabric has a hard wearing surface that will gain character throughout time.
Also Available In:
View More Vetra at Flatspot
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Two Chest Pockets
- Side Splits
- Straight Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).