Polar Big Boy Shorts
Returning as part of their spring ‘20 collection the Polar Big Boy Shorts in stone washed light blue are made for casual, everyday wear. Cut to a baggy fit, these 435gsm 100% cotton shorts embody early ‘90s skate culture in every way possible. High-waisted with loose legs, these shorts feature two curve-opening front pockets with an embroidered colourful character to the right coin pocket. On the reverse of, a ‘Big Boy’ patch is displayed on the rear-right of the waistband, whilst underneath two larger patch pockets allow for extra storage space. With a single customised button, a concealed YKK zipper and hard-wearing belt loops around the waistband, these classically styled leisure shorts are ideal for the warmer months.
Influenced by his ‘90s upbringing, Polar Skate Co. founder Pontus Alv looks to art and the local culture within Malmö for continuous reference points across seasonal collections of apparel, accessories and skate hardware. For summer 19, bright pops of primary colours and custom prints can be found across boxy silhouettes that offer a new take on everyday essentials such as t-shirts and hoodies.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- 5 Pocket Design
- Embroidered Detail
- Baggy Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).