Polar Big Boy Jeans
Portraying strong ‘90s influences, these light blue, stone washed Big Boy Jeans from Polar utilise 435gsm 100% cotton for an old school look that can be worn throughout the summer and the colder seasons. Staying true to signature, oversized silhouettes the baggy look of this style brings a distinctive character to an everyday style, whilst a custom red and blue embroidered character has been sewn upon the front right coin pouch. Wide belt loops have been added around the waistband which is secured by a single button and a false fly detail has been added below. Two front and two back pockets provide plenty of space to carry essentials and a blue ‘Big Boy’ patch label on the reverse distinguishes this style from others.
Known for incorporating art and culture within apparel and skate hardware, Polar Skate Co. is an independent skater owned brand based in Malmö, Sweden. Founded by Pontus Alv whose individual creative style was first visible through videography, films such as ‘The Strongest of The Strange’ and ‘I Like It Here Inside My Mind, Don’t Wake Me This Time’ immediately set the brand apart from others.
View More Polar at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Zip Fly & Button Closure
- 5 Pocket Design
- Embroidered Logo
- Woven Label
- Baggy Fit
- Straight Leg
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).